DVP 1.36% $2.23 develop global limited

Ann: DVP & ESS Transformational Transaction, page-258

1. 2,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1188
    No one is dismissing his past achievements. Without a doubt a brilliant business operator when EMPLOYED at NST, risking other people's money and then having to answer to the BOARD. It was a TEAM effort no? Even Michael Jordan needed the rest of the Bulls for two three-peats.

BGL contract on paper it's presented as kicking all the goals. Brand new latest equipment and paying top dollar for operators for the premium margins. If that is really working, then maybe stick to the knitting? Why spread so thin?

Nobody is expecting overnight NST 2.0. Last year raise at $3.30. This year raise at $3.20. SP went backwards after all that work past 18 months? Also, the inconsistencies are adding up and deeply concerning in my opinion. Final straw was the much touted LTR contract that was just glanced over in the quarterly.

Anyone watched the LTR Digger's presso? TO mentioned the UG contract a few times. He emphasised TIER ONE contractors. He mentioned they had "input from contractors" regarding the mine design. Which begs me to believe that perhaps the LTR mine was designed by DVP and now LTR is asking who can do it for cheaper. If that is indeed the case, then it is highly unethical. Contracting's bloody cutthroat?

I hold heaps of DVP. Nothing I want more than for this company and the man to be successful. That is why I am voicing my concerns which are my opinions only - not meant to diss anyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.23
Change
0.030(1.36%)
Mkt cap ! $544.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.21 $2.26 $2.16 $1.033M 466.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8037 $2.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.26 3640 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.