DVP 1.37% $2.22 develop global limited

Ann: DVP & ESS Transformational Transaction, page-265

1. w27
    2,466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 759
    People focused on Sulphur Springs and the "change in direction" are missing the point. It is not the responsibility (or capability) of a board to ensure a high share price on a daily basis. Their responsibility is to build a company that will be profitable in the medium term and eventually pay dividends to shareholders. This is the focus of the DVP board. They will grab any compelling opportunity which presents itself to them. This is what Woodlawn is. It is a high grade mine with a new/reconditioned plant ready to go to treat 700,000 tonnes of ore per annum. There looks to be sufficient ore to double or treble the output is short order. The cost to get into production is minimal and has already been raised. The cost paid has been described as a steal, and will largely be paid out of earnings from the property. Deals like this come only once in a lifetime, and shareholders are invited along for the ride.
    The ESS deal will be even more profitable, given that Woodlawn will finance the plant necessary to process that lithium ore. Sulphur Springs, being lower grade and in a remote and difficult location will go on the back burner. This is simply grabbing opportunities that are offered. I see nothing wrong with this. It is simply very good management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.22
Change
0.030(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $572.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.19 $2.28 $2.18 $2.523M 1.128M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6417 $2.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.24 11326 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.