KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Global fast tracked indeed.I started modelling this last night...

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    Global fast tracked indeed.

I started modelling this last night (whilst enjoying a tasty red from WineDepot eBay store) and I overlooked the true value of the SaaS gem initially.

Kaddy went all out with a SaaS only model to solve the same problem. Where as DW8 adopted the first principles approach and started with logistics.

As Kaddy / eBev and by extension other marketplaces like Vivino have shown, you don’t need logistics out of the gate for rapid growth and success in the online alcohol space. But to be a $100b+ success, we will need logistics.

Our current growth was always hamstrung by the growth of logistics. With Kaddy however, we can now leverage the true value / scalability of SaaS and rapidly expand internationally. And when the time and product is right, we can introduce logistics.

this to me is a far superior model, as you can test each region and gather converted data with Kaddy, before committing to the significantly more capital intensive and slower growth of logistics.

imo look for Kaddy to expand to UK, US, Europe etc. as soon as mid next year with their current model + financing, and then logistics + b2c will follow to each region when ready.

it also means for us shareholders, we get the best of both worlds.
    - we now have a traditional SaaS platform ready for rapid growth of GMV and revenues
    - SP will subsequently increase in line with revenue growth driving up market cap and access to capital at less dilution (for further acquisitions etc..)
    - more profits and time to build out an unbeatable combo of marketplace + logistics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.