KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Ann: DW8 March 2022 Update Investor Presentation, page-11

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    Very informative and honest presentation. The path forward has now been made clear, all that is left is for the team to execute.
    Also mentioned that the competition is nowhere near as capable as what Kaddy has to offer.
    Everything is slowly coming together in the next 2 quarters we will see full synergies realised as well as the opening of the subscription revenue stream which will negligible (low rate) at first as KDY gets the users initially accustomed to paying fees.
    More medium sized businesses have been on-boarded into the KDY ecosystem. Larger volume customers on the horizon.
    Overall, the metrics that we use to measure the success of the business has constantly been trending up and to be honest, never declined. Which tells me that the fundamentals remain strong, and that this is a product fit for a market that needs it. This will further bolster KDY's intrinsic competitive moat, being first to market, and continue to fund rapid expansion of market share from the savings they obtain by merging all the entities acquired in the past 3 years.

I agree with DT that the SP at the moment is very attractive according to his comments at the end of the Q&A. I would plough more money into KDY but unfortunately I loaded up the truck into a a certain Chinese giant tech stock which I too find at a quite attractive price. I may need to consider selling whatever I don't need lol we will not see these cheap KDY prices for long. Macro-economic forces working against our SP, and soon all strategic investors will start to cycle from value stocks to growth/tech.

I am a LT holder so I will now refer to DW8 as KDY because I am a forward thinker, and why not. Not unless they choose another ticker.
    Onwards and upwards, is all I see with this crew. An SP of $1 is not impossible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.