KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Ann: DW8 Secures Institutional Funding Launches Entitlement Offer, page-232

1. 3,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 767
    Well a long time friend in dw8 is no longer sitting proudly in my portfolio , it’s been a fun ride albeit also a frustrating ride at times but todays announcement was the final straw , I just can’t see this company turning this around fast enough , if they do it’s going to be a long road back , I took the final 20% off the table at 1.1 and will use the money on the next speccy , I guess it should remind us all of our trading strategies etc , I was lucky enough or educated enough I guess to make 450% over three years but in saying that it could of easily been 2000% so there are plenty of lessons for me to stir learn, the main one being is to not become emotionally attached to a stock , fortunately or unfortunately I still have three in my portfolio I truly believe in lol , ahhh the life of trading as a human we can’t help but get emotionally involved sometimes but we should always remember we trust our hard earned with sharks , Dean had good success in the past so I believed he could pull it off and maybe he still can the fat lady hasn’t sung yet , I’m not ruling out buying in again good luck all but at this stage the dilution moving forward is just to much for me now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.