KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

If you claim to just be here to simply share the good word from...

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4635/4635426-2229f05cccf267a51ac53b6531afe287.jpg

Read assumptions- CR prior to July next year likely. Receipts up 3.8% costs up 8.5%QoQ - not much to say. Income expense looking good on a Yoy basis- which is how id treat it.. QoQ expectations far too volatile at this time. Obviously the closer to 100% we get the closer to breakeven. Hit a high of 66% in Q2FY22- no surprises, should seasonally trend down in subsequent quarters- chart is as expected.. Q4FY21 had income exp of 37% as opposed to Q4fy22 of 59.15% , include 4m pa savings and income/ expense will edge to just over 70%- so almost a doubling in operating efficiency in 12 mths.... Business actually looking in much better shape than it did over the past 2 years// so operationally improving- just issue with the actual increase in volume of money required now vs 12/24 mths ago. They;ve done a good job keeping expense ratio where it is through all the turbulence.
    My take on SP etc- pure valuations issue right now- risk has multiples cut to dirt- and dw8 looks very risking right now.. But as a business actual improvements.. dean is building something worthwile i think- just need to move through this period.
    If you claim to just be here to simply share the good word from the prospectus without agenda- then why not share any of the "positive" aspects highlighted in the risk section/ any other sub section and maintain objectivity? I can find at least 5. You're clearly here to beat down holders with a few damning excerpts from again.. the "risk" section.. which fyi is broad based worst case scenario used as legal cover. .. not to mention the material is provided by an outsourced 3rd party.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.