CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hey Paul,

You reckon it's better to just launch the B2B in amid of the covid, especially the Melbourne lockdown where the majority of alcohol consuming venues are still forced to close?

You reckon a tech stock, which is normally a growth stock, does not burn cash to speed up their growth?

You reckon the salary for the staffs are too high when it's the incentives for them to work? They are doing the hardest bit of building the solid foundation. You reckon shareholders will be happy if the staffs' remuneration are raised after the hardest bit is done? You're an accountant mate, you know exactly what incentives are.

You reckon you know it better than a man who previously had 6 7 successful startups in the wine industry?

In regards to your 4 points:

1. It does nothing to increase our sales? Really? When WDA's customers have just become ours and so do their orders?
    2. The middle men currently take up to 30% of the wineries' profit. Idk what logistic services you use for your winery but let's say you are right; why we have other wineries's owners buying dw8 stocks?
    3. Your point 2 and 3 are basically the same.
    4. You might not care about short term delivery but I'm certainly that I and many other people do. Plus, our customers are the wineries not the consumers. If a winery able to deliver their wine in 2 days, do you think a competitive winery will want to do the same?

If you're downramping the stocks to get in. Understandable it's just that it's not working the way you hope for. Our mate Jas-something out his position too early and started downramping this stock so he could get back on.

If you're an accountant hating this company because you might lose your job. Improvise, adapt, overcome.

Also mate, please direct me to that corner shop that makes $100k net profit because the owner of that shop has something for me to learn from.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.