ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Nov 2019 - Jun 2020, 8 month contract at WineDepot, skills include WordPress, Dreamweaver, VBA... ...
    Bachelors degree is actually not relevant ( Computer engineering, hardware based https://www.finduniversity.ph/majors/bs-in-computer-engineering-philippines/ )
    "Fullstack" is generous misleading. These guys build static websites with a bit of js for interactivity. I know of non-technical business owners that build their own websites in wordpress and sprinkles a bit of jquery on it. Sorry but this is not a software developer...

If the marketplace has a bidding engine, it won't be done by him. You'd need an actual programmer. There is no DB skills in his list. Devs don't learn wordpress/dreamweaver or put it on their resume because it's not relevant to our profession. He doesn't have any programming languages in his skills list either. These tools are targeted at a much broader audience that does not require a custom built app.

If the marketplace sees more than a few hundred logins at a time, you're going to need some azure, aws knowledge on the backend.
    It also looks like it's mainly a server rendered, community tools heavy website put together quickly for prototyping.

Hum.

I hope this guy had nothing to do with the B2B Marketplace because if he did, the local guy they hired is going to be rewriting all of it. :/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.