KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Nov 2019 - Jun 2020, 8 month contract at WineDepot, skills...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Nov 2019 - Jun 2020, 8 month contract at WineDepot, skills include WordPress, Dreamweaver, VBA... ...
    Bachelors degree is actually not relevant ( Computer engineering, hardware based https://www.finduniversity.ph/majors/bs-in-computer-engineering-philippines/ )
    "Fullstack" is generous misleading. These guys build static websites with a bit of js for interactivity. I know of non-technical business owners that build their own websites in wordpress and sprinkles a bit of jquery on it. Sorry but this is not a software developer...

If the marketplace has a bidding engine, it won't be done by him. You'd need an actual programmer. There is no DB skills in his list. Devs don't learn wordpress/dreamweaver or put it on their resume because it's not relevant to our profession. He doesn't have any programming languages in his skills list either. These tools are targeted at a much broader audience that does not require a custom built app.

If the marketplace sees more than a few hundred logins at a time, you're going to need some azure, aws knowledge on the backend.
    It also looks like it's mainly a server rendered, community tools heavy website put together quickly for prototyping.

Hum.

I hope this guy had nothing to do with the B2B Marketplace because if he did, the local guy they hired is going to be rewriting all of it. :/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.