KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

markets, name the other company I’ll make it simple not over all...

1. 56 Posts.
    markets, name the other company I’ll make it simple not over all markets that went from 200 mil to now 5 mil cap
    I just did what most on here can’t and that was read the current report again , they keep saying pure play lol lol
    what the hell is that in a report meant to bring stability, pure play terms is words that could meen anything ,it’s just more of deans work , then you got board glowing on the report when they just issued 100 plus million shares at .002 they sold at open for 1/3 profit, thanks to you sitting at the pub ,catalog kid looking for light bulbs , this all happened today , throw a report out there long enough so they get there 1/3 profit ,
    so board again says one thing but bends over shareholders. This all happened today on top of the 20 to .003 fall . You all had a few days to take the .003 first but deer in headlights and still follow the ramps into the dirt , the Ann was not even shareholder’s friendly

it’s just a pure play that is pure and now we change name of factory warehouse to different names but store the same product, a pure brilliant idea …. Good work board 1 big pure play .

read the report they use the term right through it
    that’s the disdain for u lot , they just say anything knowing plenty will see a headline and pay they easy money .

Last edited by Bettercallsaul: 07/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.