DXN 2.50% 8.2¢ dxn limited

Ann: DXN Delivers Sydney Data Centre, page-49

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    If anything its been the exact opposite where there has been a lot of negativity about this company despite the steady stream of recent positive news. Most of that pessimism has been impatient speculation from people on this forum who have simply not taken the time to actually read what has been put out half the time. The immediate assumption of most on here at the moment is one of impending failure, so I dont know what blind optimism you are talking about exactly. I fully understand the pessimism too I think its warranted given the delays and performance of the company to date but I also think its shortsighted to ignore what has been a very positive period over the last few months.

I also think people are reading too much into the daily stock movements too. Its not like we are seeing large volumes and its clearly a very tightly held stock. The price can move 5% off the back of a $5000 transaction some days. Fundamentally I think the price is way under where it should be. Net assets are not far off DXN's current market cap and when you consider that most data centre companies are trading at multiples of 10x-14x rev, then you can justifiably view this as an undervalued stock. So there may be substantial risk in continuing to top up on this or maybe even continuing to just hold as you wait and see, but from what I can see this is the perfect example of a very undervalued stock that presents a good time to buy if you like this space and can accept the risk attached to it. If you want something safe this is not it, go and buy index funds instead. This is a small cap which has had its problems and its been priced accordingly, but there is significant upside too if you are prepared to accept that risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.002(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $15.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ $8.133K 99.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 61434 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 197 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.