DXN 0.00% 2.5¢ dxn limited

Firstly Congratulations to Matt and his Team at DXN.I noted with...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Firstly Congratulations to Matt and his Team at DXN.

I noted with interest that in the last 4C, DXN was building a relationship with Streamline Connect which was mentioned as part of the Western Australian Mining Sector. At the AGM, this was again mentioned with emphasis on the Mining Sector. You might like to 'do your own research' on who Streamline Connect has business pipelines with in the Western Australian Mining Sector (Pilbara) and based on the Depth of your research, take a very, very deep breath.

Additionally in 'my thoughts' on the AGM Post, I noted that Matt was very bullish on the feedback he was given by Fiji but more importantly Southern Cross Cables, for the quality of product and time delivery for DXN's built Landing station. Such stations provide quality Edge technology for isolated Oceanic locations. This is a vast untapped market for which DXN is a front runner. A potential market also exists worldwide, for offshore drilling platforms to use DXN's product.

So with DXN now getting its foot in the door with Newcrest, Streamline Connect into the Pilbara and Landing Stations for Worldwide undersea cabling networks, along with Connected Farms Agricultural Locations, I think Matt and Team DXN haven't been too shabbily over this Covid impacted year.

With DXN now establishing business pipelines into these Markets, 2021 should be very interesting indeed.

I know I have mentioned this before, the old chestnut, NSW GIG Regional Project. Matt couldn't have been more direct at the AGM, so it is in the public forum. DXN has expressed interest in numerous areas within this project both solely and in collaboration with other entities. DXN has been received very favourably by the State Government and WILL be asked to participate in the next stage. Doesn't seem such a big deal now does it, with everything else DXN has got bubbling away. It will be a nice cherry on top of DXN's 2021 cake.....just saying.

Wishing those on here a safe and happy Christmas and New Year's break with Families and Loved ones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.622M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9423 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.