DXN 0.00% 2.5¢ dxn limited

Hi Littlecorn,I understand that the Solomon Islands signed to...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Hi Littlecorn,

I understand that the Solomon Islands signed to China's Belt and Road project back in Dec 2019. DXN only geared into the Solomons this past month.

It is a genuine pity that Bevan's influence, when he dumped $2million into Rent (RNT) in February this year, sending his investment up 500% and the share price more, wasn't reflected when he 'kindly gave' DXN a $1.1million contract through APX Partners in December last year, two months beforehand. Perhaps this is his way of assessing DXN's suitability for his developing projects.

Still, as I mentioned here in a previous post, DXN is quietly going about completion of work in the Pacific, for a Nokia subsidiary, the largest submarine cable layer on the planet. You would think that if Bevan Slattery is as good as some think, (apparently he is an 'influencer&apos that he would be all over this, DXN's role as an Australian entity...and Bevan loves Aussie companies, especially as it is happening in his own backyard, where he is currently managing his $1.5Billion HyperOne rollout...just saying....
    Last edited by Quantify: 08/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.622M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 74375 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 99334 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.