DXN 0.00% 2.5¢ dxn limited

There have been numerous postings on LinkedIn over this past...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    There have been numerous postings on LinkedIn over this past year, regarding DXN and its construction capabilities. It is said that LinkedIn is the 'Facebook' for the business world and it is 'cheap' advertising.

I note that DXN has just under 1700 'followers.' You might like to check out the numbers of those 'following' other businesses/individuals on LinkedIn and also Facebook. By way of example a 60's music group I follow has over 100k 'disciples' sharing, whilst a local dog walker/minder has a following of just over 2000 (not to pick up the droppings).

I wonder if anyone has seen DXN advertise/promote itself elsewhere?

Those who have chosen to invest in DXN 'realise' its capabilities and possible potential in its market niche. After all we have Newcrest, Connected Farms, Southern Cross and many opportunities in the winds, just waiting..and waiting....and waiting!

I wonder who else outside of the shareholders and the 'almost 1700' devoted followers know DXN actually exists and indeed its potential?

There was an Investor Presentation recently, which appeared on Hot Copper and LinkedIn.

Who was it 'presented for?'

Were there sophisticated investors targeted, those who could actually make a positive difference via their names on the Share Register to give DXN some Market credibility via a strong cash investment?

It seems most here know of DXN's potential given 'things' aligning in the near future. Sadly it seems few outside, who can actually make a difference simply don't know or worse still, know and don't care.

.....just saying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.622M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9423 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.