APD 0.00% 89.5¢ apn property group

CMW, ENN and BWF are the next in line. However, CMW and ENN are...

1. 606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    CMW, ENN and BWF are the next in line. However, CMW and ENN are highly geared (40-50%).

Cromwell's founder Paul Weightman also recently left so that's always not a good sign.

Eleanor is highly geared and a big chunk of their FFO goes towards interest costs.

BWF is the safest out of the three. No debt, management with skin in the game and pays a 10% yield. But they lack the scale in AUM to generate decent FFO. To me, it's almost zero downside with good upside - 10% yield with share price growth when they start scaling up their AUM. With that said, management plays a pretty safe hand and haven't bought any real estate or started any funds due to their perception of an overvalued property market.

APD ticks all the boxes - Decent scale in AUM to generate a healthy FFO margin, very low debt, and management started buying shares late last year. All clear signs that this was a very undervalued stock.

Before the DXS offer, APD was trading at a cheaper valuation (FUM per $ market cap) than all three and without the high debt levels associated with CMW and ENN.

In terms of another bidder, I doubt there will be one. This was a knockout bid by DXS and APD is now trading at Charter Hall-level valuation at > 20x P/FFO.
    Last edited by stan255: 11/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.