GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

Ann: Dyesol welcomes new Director , page-3

1. 496 Posts.

You gotta love the DYE/Callidus PR machine - releasing the same announcement twice in 2 days. Genius!

Contrast this with a far more newsworthy event - the Dyetec project starting in earnest next month. There's no big ASX announcement, no press, no details - just a couple of vague sentences tucked away in the quarterly report.

And don't get me started on the comedy of errors that is the Dyesol Bavaria project.

It scares me to think what they'll do - or not do - with the game-changing, paradigm-shifting, grid-competitive Tata steel roof demonstrator when it's built. It SHOULD create unprecedented world-wide media interest.

In The Australian, Richard Caldwell laments that 'management feels investors have not responded to announcements with suitable zeal.' Is he serious? Investors either don't know or don't care anymore, such is the state of their PR. How low the share price will go in the short term is anyone's guess.

These people are seriously out of their depth. Have you seen their slogan? 'Callidus PR - Clever:Experienced:Dexterous:Skilful'. If that's not code for 'we're not very good at PR, even our own PR isn't very good' I don't know what is.

Apologies for getting back on the hobby horse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.