GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

Ann: Dyesol's Study Generates LCOEs of A$0.096 - A$0.12 KWh, page-11

1. 1,767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    I have heard that applying sub-micron perovskite layers onto the back of a tortoise smeared in mil-spec anti-sieze may possibly be an exception though I am not sure if the molybdenum might not contribute to long lifetime carriers as a metallic counter electrode but the tortoise is unlikely to survive a vacuum deposition method...happy fridays...  

http://xtex.com.au/550-extreme-anti-seize/

...but yes I believe DYE's plan is to produce a viable large form factor PSC glass based cell for their MAD (Major Area Demonstration) and then move onto integrated BIPV on glass and R2R steel sheet.

There have also been a number of research articles dealing with PSC architecture on threads and showing the robustness of the basic tech on flexible plastic electrodes so in the areas of power producing textiles, self-powered RF or light connected sensors and transducers in the internet of things, and the creation of my PSC power suit for which I wait with bated breath,  the story is open-ended...however at this stage unlike in the past, DYE appears to be more disciplined in retaining a tight focus on the shortest path to cash flow and making an effort to not appear like R&D dilletantes in the eyes of their long suffering investors irrespective of their awareness of the other opportunities... or not.... go DYE...go earth...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.