GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

Ann: Dyesol's Study Generates LCOEs of A$0.096 - A$0.12 KWh, page-6

1. 798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    It is interesting they have used the Wp (watt peak) term. In the past, liquid DSC couldn't compete with Wp so LCOE was the more important term. Here they are quoting a more than a 60% reduction is Wp cost.

In RC's Eureka interview he commented on how the change in PM has changed the potential for DYE. AK questioned what he meant, and he basically said it was "The Vibe". We are now starting to see material manifestation of "The Vibe". Arena funding initial investigation into a potential new industry in Australia. The PM touting the need for innovation and agility in Australian industry! The first public numbers for a PSC solar farm. Paris is coming! Multiple world wide projects in various stages of development (i.e. Turkey, Australia?, UK). IP portfolio and trade secrets for protection against competitors. Established routes to market.

It will be interesting to see where the SP goes from here. I believe the current SP bounce could be the start of a re-rating for DYE. Things have changed in recent months and I am quietly confident there will be more progress in coming months. It is still early days, but DYE is probably 1 year ahead of where I expected them to be after the move from liquid to solid state.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.