OSP 0.00% 20.0¢ osprey medical inc

Hi @tradingformils,While I do not totally disagree with your...

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Hi @tradingformils,

While I do not totally disagree with your comments analysis it is your opinion and need to be looked at from what angle of holding one desires, I would agree that it would be beneficial that the BOD would buy on market particularly at the current SP however I do not see this as a negative, Neville Mitchell for one hold more shares than I hold and with the number of unlisted options the BOD have remains as an incentive to get get the SP rising towards these levels, question will be if the directors intent to back these options and convert should they reach the target price.

I agree that cost cutting measures need to continue and be brought forward to close the gap between costs and income revenue, is the and will the BOD be part of this? To be certain not all company boards have taken cost cutting initiative during the current economic climate and the question is should they if uptake of DyeVert and sales continue to increase? It does look good to the retail investor should this happen though

Funds, institutions within the T20 have remained firm and this including the SP has remained at or above the placement price is a positive for me imo and there has been no pumping so to speak of the company to offload any of the placement shares into. My holding is very minimal however my plan is for the long term position here, reminds me of the early beginning of NEA until it completed building it client base and proved its technology and product within the USA market. Stupidly I sold out for a reasonable profit when the company I worked for didn't want to pay the user fee at the time and my thoughts were if the company wasn't going to pay for it why would any others and the USA for that matter......got that wrong lol

Point of the matter is that technology and client base is increasing in the USA and should a GE agreement for Europe coupled with further positive hospital and medical peer based recommendations continue they then have the potential to make it......Finally does the device save lives? Not a doctor but I would suggest indirectly however it does increase the case of saving kidney damage and further patient related illnesses that stem from over exposure to imaging dye, hence improving patient quality of life while reducing cost burden to hospital administrations and medical insurance companies.

All in my opinion only.

Keep well cheers Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.