OSP 0.00% 20.0¢ osprey medical inc

Ann: DyeVert featured at the SCAI 2020 Scientific Session, page-9

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 410
    Furthermore to my original post, I have spent time analysing the company today:
    - Management own almost no stock - this is a major negative. I also think that the CEO's salary is far too high and its a joke that he hasn't lowered it in the current economic climate.
    - Brandon owns 26% of the company (assuming it picks up 20% of the shortfall). If the shortfall is fully subscribed, lets say it owns 16% of the company if it doesn't get any shortfall shares. (See prospectus for rights issue)
    - Allan Gray own 13.44%. (8 May announcement)
    - I can't see any other funds outside Brandon and Allan Gray??? I found the other 8 May substantial holding exposure confusing since it adds up to 110% of outstanding CDIs. Can somebody offer any further comment?
    - Institutional ownership is roughly 40% using my calculations.
    - The company's burn rate is close to $5M a quarter. The high cash burn seems to be paying sales people mainly in the US, also the CEO and company offices/ administration. Following the recent raise of $12.5M, it has a bit over two quarters left in the kitty.
    - The near term catalyst is possibly the GE Healthcare deal.
    - The chart is very poor. However it could be seen as attractive buying territory around these prices since the EV is roughly $6M, ahead of the GE Healthcare deal expected this month.
    - I don't really understand the product's benefit as well. Does it save lives?
    -Trading For Millions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.