VMY 0.00% 19.0¢ vimy resources limited

Ann: DYL: Deep Yellow Proposal To Acquire Vimy Resources Rejected, page-40

1. 2,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    People are saying the offer is low ball but the market doesn't think so. If you've got one in the bag at 30 cents and you're saying you're worth more you shouldn't be trading at 28 cents.

If DYL share price goes for a run and VMY doesn't because the current board is showing no sign of getting the project moving we'll end up getting fewer DYL shares. Rejecting DYL so readily (according to JB) was a naive act.

I can only assume there's a better ballpark offer going through the dataroom, and that's going to be Paladin or Boss? Cameco? I've done the US company shareholder thing before and its a right pain in the arse.

If there's no clarity over the next couple of weeks nothing will happen until February due to Christmas. And with the current management its just marking time and trading sideways until another strategic review is gathering dust on the shelf. This amount of dithering shown by VMY instills no confidence, but the longer it takes the better for them since it is literally money for absolutely nothing.
    Last edited by RobThomas: 19/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.