VMY 0.00% 19.0¢ vimy resources limited

I'm impressed, 15 years is along time no matter who you...

1. 1,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    I'm impressed, 15 years is along time no matter who you are. if what your saying is true then you must know that taking a project through to production is not easy. This is uranium, not gold copper or anything else. In the past 25years only one management team has achieved this goal, including our north American counterparts.

Vimy has value no question, 90Mlbs (a little more than half that in reserves) @ 800ppm U in a tier 1 jurisdiction. Can't get much better that...... until you look at the PFS, NPV @ 55lbs Uranium is around 600mil

JB went to Deep yellow and with his team, some of which were already there. it was dirt cheap and then a price rise followed however, the price (MC) went down back to almost nothing so it actually hasn't outperformed the sector since. it was undervalued based on the NPV of Tumas today, it was IMO undervalued just based on the management team alone. As i said 25years and no one has done what they did.

Tumas 3 and Mulga Rock projects are of similar scale and grade. Mulga probably the better of the two, different geology i think but the metrics are similar(which is what matters).

This is a low ball no doubt but at the end of the day, when investing management comes first and deposit always comes second with the skills and track record.

without manage it's just a deposit in the ground, Maybe VMY can do and i hope they can. i want to see this uranium cycle survive into the future, it would be awesome if these two can unite.

i believe JB will come back with other offers and this is just the beginning, $1 isn't realistic at $40lbs spot though.

best of luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.