SYA 3.70% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

Yes l personally think he is very qualified and experienced in...

1. 3,969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1367
    Yes l personally think he is very qualified and experienced in what the announcement stated in that he is well known for working through the legal hurdles in mergers an acquisitions....that's were l start to look over the fence....bear with me please...we already have a legal representation in Philip Lucas do we not who as per JB's own words has been involved in high end dealings with the BEOT apparently that is...so why are we employing another legal eagle at this time when our SP is in the gutter...why is it that the legal eagle JB was all over earlier meaning Philip Lucas why is it he can't carry the baton for the company at this critical stage when the company is or pretending to try an save money when in actual fact the appointment will or could cost plenty...whats the angle...we still have no Independent Chairman but decide to appoint a new legal eagle even though we have one and then the bloke who retired last year Paul Crawford and got a golden handshake of 10mil freebies to do excactly that ends up extending his tenure and then gets another roll inside the company and stays on and then when a replacement has just been announced they committ to keeping him further on the board as a non executive director....now l dont know about you folk but in my world retirement means retirement...just like me retired means l dont work for anyone anymore why cause I'm retired but hey who am l to ask such stupid questions or dare to look at the other side of da fence who knows the Sesame Street Gang might be cooking something up and suprise us...yet l remain skeptical for now and for good reason l dont trust these bastards and nor should anyone else because they will shaft you at the drop of a hat...and that's a fact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $418.0K 14.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1358885 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 4538399 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.