DDB 0.00% 26.0¢ dynamic group holdings limited

Yeah, I've been wondering myself what to do. The numbers, apart...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Yeah, I've been wondering myself what to do. The numbers, apart from the SP, are good and their particular niche (a large niche admittedly) is still promising, so I lean towards trusting the arithmetic and holding.

This is helped by the fact that I can afford to for now, although come late June I will have to examine my tax position which may push me into grabbing a tax loss, if it still is a loss.

The macro situation is hard to read. Surely a commodity shortage won't just go away, but things are so volatile I worry about governments stepping in somehow to prevent other metals doing a nickel. Another wild card is the oil price of course. I imagine that would be one of their major costs. Another possible drag could be labour shortages. Things are really tight here in WA. I know a few people in their late sixties who have been offered FIFO jobs. These are people who would probably have once been told in their late forties that they were too old. I did see somewhere DDB have a good record of retaining staff, so that is a good sign.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DDB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 172308 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 5239 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DDB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.