ODA 2.86% 18.0¢ orcoda limited

Ann: e-Commerce platform grows-Wine Agreement for 120 new brands, page-44

1. 289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Lucky I know this and have always made it known this is also my opinion with regards to SMA, I know they will probably comment as well but my view is they are wrong about many holders and or non-holders having negative sediment little alone the company going bust in the short term.
    It would be good to have some real numbers so all can see whether SMA is supported by people here on HC, I'm sure there are plenty who don't post but just watch and read.
    I have my view that by the end of the next FY we will have a better understanding of where we are heading, my belief is to the up side based what I Know.
    We have only had a new COO for 3 months and the chairman for 12 months. Costs in the last quarter where reducing. SMA not bearing all of the marketing campaign costs for the new platform being established - sales are being driven outside of SMA.
    The handful of negative sediments here are a bit loose with facts in some statements they make, though they do have evidence the company had been poorly managed earlier in the piece.
    Once the company does turn a profit I can wait to see what happens to the negative comments.
    LET THE LIKES DO THE TALKING
    Thanks Regards
    Fish

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $30.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 18.0¢ $0 1

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34052 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 15307 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.