HMD 3.70% 2.8¢ heramed limited

Ann: E-Lovu signs first 3 year commercial agreement, page-21

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    darn reply button not working
    @Vegantacos wrote: "3. If they’re going to raise capital I wish they’d just get the hell on with it. What are they waiting for?"

thinking out loud here, just some possibilities:
    Waiting for the price to drop to a level that is attractive to people/entities to participate?? I am sure they have the feelers out, well you would hope so with funds running low, and maybe there isn't enough takers at higher prices? i mean this is a terrible time for small cap money burners, the risk free return is now attractive OR

hoping to make another meaningful deal to raise their credibility and thus ability to raise at an elevated level. OR

a deal so good it solves their problems as mentioned by @shodd . I hold out hope for a deal involving a combination of upfront payment and equity. If a bigger player wants to implement HeraCare then they will responsible for the shareprice appreciation, thus would make sense for them to want to benefit from that. i keep dreaming that the joondalup /RHC deal could be held up by negotiations on a deal along those lines.

I would rather them not go down the debt route just yet as there is no indication they can reach levels of revenue let along cashflow to pay it off. Shareholders would end up paying it off with a stupidly high interest rate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $11.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $10.43K 371.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 262786 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 107433 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.