HMD 3.85% 2.5¢ heramed limited

Ann: E-Lovu signs first 3 year commercial agreement, page-22

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    I just bought some more. I think we are very close to the start of the tunnel that probably has a light at the end of it. From a personal financial perspective I am making quite a bit from volatility in options at the moment so if HMD craters and goes into oblivion then I have a tax deduction. if it goes BANG then I have a larger tax bill. I think I've spent about $55-60k on HMD in June?

This is the only thing that I'm invested in (thats publicly traded) which has a complete clusterfuck of liquidity. I actually don't know how I would exit HMD unless it starts absolutely hammering along.

have a look what is going on with remote health monitoring of pregnancy specifically for disadvantaged racial groups in places like Georgia etc in the USA. HMD now is able to be reimbursed and there are multiple sites over there that are constantly pushing for remote foetal monitoring with pre-eclampsia and gestational diabetes monitoring attached.. that is HMD in a nutshell. If Big Keith CANNOT convert 1 of those things then we are no hope of getting anything over the line. Again, at a personal level my total HMD shareholding going to $0 is not going to impact my life in any way so please understand the quantum of risk that I am happy to shoulder investing here. HMD is a punt, pure and simple, I think June 30 tax loss selling is giving some good odds but it is still full of risk. It's a punt on execution not on anything else, assuming we have the right people on board I think we are looking ok.... or hideously bad... sometimes I get dressed in the dark so I take some risks that my boardies match my polo shirt and shoes, sometimes I get it right others its a bit avant garde.. I don't think there is too much risk here, just lots of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $15.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $1.407K 56.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 218443 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.