HMD 0.00% 2.4¢ heramed limited

Ann: E-Lovu signs first 3 year commercial agreement, page-27

1. 468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Bit of a comment to no one in particular, but this is a very testing time.

Product that is tested and and validated, industry people seem to love it, great market that will always be there (and if it isn't, share market is irrelevant anyway)... and a sell down beyond where I thought it would be.

Not being a seasoned investor, I try to find great ideas with a future, and this seems like it... Seneca in Melbourne were often mentioning this company, which was my first exposure to it.

We held mid-teens (and occasionally spiked above) for ages, and then quickly crumbled to here.

Worried about anchoring bias... soon after I first bought in, this flew. And I have perhaps anchored my view of the company to that.

I have a mid teens average now, and have bought a few down here (and some, very foolishly in hindsight, a lot higher).

I'm committed to holding, and I still feel the company are making good moves in the right direction (though possibly not making the market adequately aware of it), but also hard not to get the vibe that maybe wiser heads than my own have decided it isn't the business I thought it was.

I've held another company I bought on what seemed silly lows, only for it to hit far, far sillier lows (for me at least, the market's negative judgment on the company turned out to valid).

Anyway, tough gig trying to big winners down here! Starting to think I should leave it to people who actually know what they're doing!

Best of luck to all... I've surely got to get it right one day, even if it is sheer dumb luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $7.966K 331.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.