HMD 0.00% 1.9¢ heramed limited

Ann: E-Lovu signs first 3 year commercial agreement, page-39

1. 2,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913
    in an interesting twist to it all… looks like e-Lōvu are probably in the same spot as HMD in the sense that they are either looking for money for growth or just trying to make a “keep the lights on” raise look like a better story than it is…

I’ve just had an invite to an investor deck and zoom call from them. That’s scheduled for next week so it will be intriguing to see what (if anything…) pops up while I’m off grid. They always talk a pretty big game… either things are really close for them or they are out of cash too… lol.

the next few weeks and months are probably going to be pretty tough all round for ANY biotech business but there’s lots of noise coming out of the US at the moment. If something pops up from e-Lōvu and HMD from the US then I would imagine that the share price will be a bit muted as it’s pretty obvious a raise is needed. apparently there’s a new deal close to completion with HMD but realistically speaking we hear that a bit too frequently. I think we need 3 hospitals/insurance providers/state health systems/Walmarts (big employers) etc to sign up to give a pathway to success next year. We need to see a firm view that 15,000 devices are in use by this time next year so as to stay relevant as an investment opportunity. 3 decent sign ups at 5,000+ devices gets us to a good spot to make some good revenue and explore future growth. Big Kieth + e-Lōvu + Anoushka is all we need, just 1 win a piece in the next 3-4 months and we set up FY24 to be the pivotal year.

in a nutshell.. Santosh reckons they are on the cusp, Big Keith reckons he’s on the cusp, AG is quietly confident.. we have been in this same spot now for 2 years… can’t wait to go fishing for 5 days.

good luck team! I’ll be back on deck on Tuesday

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 213674 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.