HMD 0.00% 1.5¢ heramed limited

that Broward Health is one of Keith's signups, not e-Lōvu....

1. 2,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913
    that Broward Health is one of Keith's signups, not e-Lōvu. Having said that, there should also be an accompanying announcement to make mention of commercial terms etc and that hasn't happened yet... either it hasn't been formally signed off yet or there ardent any terms to comment on... however if it is signed off and just waiting for formal approvals etc then Big Keith has proved you wrong and then you'll have to post a funny meme as an apology. Should it go full term and we end up at the Bruns then I would expect to see you in a "I Love Big Keith" t-shirt.

If that Broward Health has actually signed off and is 5,000+ births and the e-Lōvu Texan sign up is a similar volume then this time next year HMD will be cruising along.

If HMD runs out of cash (quite possible) and tips over into the abyss then this will be a great learning experience for all and sundry and will have been a wonderful sojourn into the world of capital destruction, then we will all join you in arms as this being a woeful investment.

Dunno mate, each to their own.. however I am tipping that drinks will happen at the Bruns and then we can all have a laugh and watch some cricket

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.498M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 368634 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 761003 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.