E25 4.69% 33.5¢ element 25 limited

"And I would never buy one" I won't disagree, I also won't be...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1776
    "And I would never buy one"
    I won't disagree, I also won't be buying a Chinese car or an EV ever.
    However I'm not your typical buyer looking for a cheap car, considering the fact that I've owned 2 x Mercs 3 x Landcruisers, 1 x Porsche, 2 Jags, and once an exotic Bolwell.
    Currently, I love my Landcruiser and Porsche sports car.
    The fact remains, most Teslas are built in China, and yes I agree the value of these EV Teslas drop like stone. The cost of a battery replacement scares the second hand market.
    China is also the largest shareholder of Mercedes and many models are now built in China, one reason why I now won't buy a Mercedes.
    "Mercedes-Benz Plant Beijing.The first all-electric Mercedes-EQ model, the EQC, rolled off the production line in 2019, followed by the EQA and EQB in 2021. Last year, the product portfolio was enriched by the all-electric EQE business sedan, followed by the EQE SUV in 2023. As of 2016, Beijing Benz assembles and manufactures the Mercedes-Benz E-Class (long wheelbase), and C-Class in China. "

The fact that Chinese EV's is taking a large % of the market proves that they're here to stay and they'll only get better.
    When I first travelled in China nearly 40 years ago, they were cutting open old 44 gallon drums and flattening them with hammers and using them for roofing sheets. No other country has advanced as fast as China, just catching a train from Nanjing to Beijing was an experience and I've independently travelled around China 5 times.
    "54 high-speed trains and bullet trains run from Nanjing to Beijing between 07:16AM and 11:57PM every day. The duration is around 3.5 hours - 5 hours and the ticket prices are US73 to USD223. The fastest train G6 with a maximum speed of 350 km/h finishes the journey in 3h27m."
    Last edited by rocket973: 10/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.015(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $73.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 33.5¢ 32.0¢ $121.7K 371.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 67969 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 26984 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
E25 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.