MYX 1.16% $5.25 mayne pharma group limited

I take it as a sign the players genuinely believe MYX has turned...

1. 1,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    I take it as a sign the players genuinely believe MYX has turned the corner and are getting their fill of the games before their chance disappears (Feb2020), or they are making a colossal mistake. One of the two.

The company has said every division is expected to grow, with costs also flagged to come down. Combine that with the E4/DRSP and Nuvaring (market of ~$1b USD with no generic equivalent) roll out (plus others) in the coming couple years and it appears that double-digit revenue and profit growth might just be locked in for years to come.

On E4/DRSP specifically - Peak sales has the potential to exceed USD$200m, or ~18.4c/share (exchange $1.46*USD$200m/1,582mshares). Personally, and given this is a natural estrogen and something new, the first estrogen to hit the US in ~50 years, i think it can be much bigger than that. Why can't it take over Nuvaring, or relegate it to a $100m-$200m market, in time?

On a macro level, and improving particulars from the U.S. aside, there was an interesting article in SMH today talking about how many economists are tipping the bottom/near-bottom of the rate cycle and believe QE is coming to the RBA. If this plays out, as well as short-long term growth seemingly locked away, there will be the asset inflationary impact of QE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.