DEG 4.76% $1.21 de grey mining limited

I never thought I would be able to buy a significant package...

1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 693
    I never thought I would be able to buy a significant package again close to $1. What an opportunity!

Would anyone, who might have got their shares conned from them during that totally overstated 'refractory processing' period of discussion, have ever thought they could again be able to buy back in so cheaply? The selling right now is just breathtaking stupidity.

One thing is for sure - I will only sell at my low target of ~$2.50 if the gold price really collapses by many 100s of dollars. It's now back above $1800 which should be rewarding enough for any investor. There may well be a continuing bull/bear tug of war for a while longer until we get back to $1900/$2000 in January/Feb of 2022, where many of the analysts predict, but who really knows, and does anyone need to be that greedy in any case? At a spot gold price of $1800, the current valuations of many gold mining companies are totally nuts!

It's also nice to have you back, holding, and adding your much-appreciated commentary @Wack.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, I found this interesting article while googling today:

Do you know how much Gold has been discovered on earth (to best estimates)?

"About 244,000 metric tons of gold had been discovered up until 2017 (187,000 metric tons historically produced plus current underground reserves of 57,000 metric tons). Most of that gold has come from just three countries: China, Australia, and South Africa. The United States ranked fourth in gold production in 2016.All of the gold discovered thus far would fit in a cube that is 28 meters wide on every side."

From https://www.usgs.gov/centers/nmic/gold-statistics-and-information.
    Last edited by tubedisasters: 10/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.21
Change
0.055(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $2.899B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.19 $1.21 $1.19 $9.324M 7.770M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 33645 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 12149 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.