SFI 0.00% 9.0¢ spookfish limited

Long time lurker and shareholder on the Spookfish threads. The...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Long time lurker and shareholder on the Spookfish threads. The price of 8 cents is ridiculously cheap. With a quarterly due fairly soon with potential first actual revenue from Eagleview (not camera cost receipts), the timing couldn't be worse for a long term holder.

I don't agree with the managements view that they have done everything possible to maxamise shareholder value. The information about their partnership with Eagleview should have produced a steady stream of milestones which should have been used to market Spookfish as an industry leader with the latest cutting edge technology. I understand Eagleview restricted this flow of information, but I think this goes against the responsibility of management to maxamise shareholder value.

Hats off to Eagleview, they invested early, waited until the tech was proven, regulatory approved and on the cusp of announcing first significant revenues from the biggest market in the world. There is a reason why they call the Private Equity guys the smartest in the room. Forget about the 55% odd premium to where it was trading. Where it was trading does not reflect its underlying value/potential.
    Last edited by jetpacks: 26/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.