SFI 0.00% 9.0¢ spookfish limited

In my opinion for those of us that are somewhat concerned about...

1. 5,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    In my opinion for those of us that are somewhat concerned about this agreement then imo the best thing we s/holders can do is :

1. Ask the Co who they intend to appoint as the " Independent Expert" to make comment on the proposal
    of whether ths is a good outcome and to provide us s/holders with a copy of their letter of instruction
    and accompanying documents even if such documents can be made available and viewed by s/holders
    in their office if they bring up confidentiality / privacy / finacially sensitive materials issues.

2. As this agreement needs to be eventually approved by the Court in due course, we should all write to the
    Co a short letter/fax/email asking them ( the Co ) to give us ample notice of when and where the court
    will be sitting/held so that we may be allowed the opportunity to lodge our own submissions to the
    Court/Judge for the court to consider same when the matter is being dealt with. There was a recent
    court case this year where I think a Judge asked a Co if they had received any notices from s/holders
    about the matter. The Co said no, so the Judge made his ruling. I am sure that if we / all shareholders
    write to the Co saying that we want to lodge formal submissions to the court in due course then they
    will need to notify us all of Court so when the time comes and the Judge asks if any shareholders have
    come forward to the Co to question the agreement then the Co will not be able to just brush such an
    important issue under the carpet from the Judge hearing the matter and our submissions to the judge
    as well will imo go a long way in making know our concerns which will then also enable the judge
    determining the matter to fully consider and make a proper determination on the facts and materials
    before him in his findings/reasoning/rulings and final decison.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.