PAR 0.00% 26.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: EAP - 65% PAIN REDUCTION IN 10 OA PATIENTS IN USA, page-235

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    So far it has been a lost effort finding anything related to Zilosul, or Paradigm Bioceutical Ltd. here in the US. I have been and am still searching almost every day for anything related, and have even written to news outlets asking about it, trying to get them involved. One problem is, while WE follow PAR and know , or at least think that we have an understanding of the product, imagine that your an editor at a newsdesk for a second. How many "tips" do you think that they get about stories or the next "Big Thing" discovery or drug? Way too many, and one's curiosity in a product gets kinda shielded from all of the ideas thrown at you.

If you do try that method, include PAR's website and maybe one link to the NFL story, (ASX release) as a quick "check me out" to the outlet. They might click on it because it is right there in front of them. Obviously it hasn't gotten us mentioned yet, but how do I know that it is NOT on their radar right now, and they are getting information or ar at least following it for future stories? I don't know for sure, but they are getting a chance to check it out easily as it's in plain sight.

Am I an expert? NO. Just trying to find a way to nudge someone into looking at it. To the market, we are small potatoes. Not even into Phase3 trials, that most do not pass. There is still a long way to go before we are recognized as having a great product. At least WE believe that we have a great product, and until word gets out to the street, we'll most likely be sitting where we are for a while. (YES...ALL MY VIEWS ONLY) That is not to say that Big Banks don't know about us, I bet some do. But it is still too early for them to take full position. Things may be a little different going into those Phase3 trials.

Hey...I'd love to have a higher price, as I myself am just about at break even, and seeing anything green in my portfolio is a shock. I just don't think that the NFL announcement will do great things for the price. People will notice, for sure, but buying into the product is another thing. Too early for most, I think.

I've rambled on too much. Keep looking! I will as well, the more eyes out there the better. Talk to other sites...LinkedIn, facebook, twitter, or whatever else is out there or comes along. We will get there! Just not this week. Peace and good luck everyone................edski

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.