PAR 6.52% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: EAP - 65% PAIN REDUCTION IN 10 OA PATIENTS IN USA, page-248

1. 9,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    Another good post Mozz.

Perhaps related and worth repeating; I posted on another stock thread a little while ago, a reply to a posted querying the relentless selling of a stock that was due to drop (expected to be) strong assays. I see some parallels to PAR, especially after a couple of solid releases. If wrong, please just report it and have this moderated:

I wrote:

"I personally doubt it is all fresh (script trading)on the screen ***** - best described IMO as "churn", many of the same parcels passing back and forth across the screen to generate nerves among holders, and ultimately delivery a higher holding than originally in place.

Yes, its guess work, but the constant trade between .22c and .24c speaks volumes IMO.

Clearly there is doubt as to the quality of the pending assay's, that is the key to the "trading in fear" aspects of life on the markets - people understand that many leaks can exist within companies, this leads them to think that "someone knows something", and they bail out and their script falls into waiting arms.

Who knows, but it happens a lot IMO.

Cheers and GLTA

Cabe"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.015(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $85.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 24.5¢ 23.0¢ $116.0K 491.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 33682 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.