PAR 3.77% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: EAP - 65% PAIN REDUCTION IN 10 OA PATIENTS IN USA, page-250

1. 4,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6727
    I could tell you lots of stories...

I bought a parcel at 35 cents...now it is $3 Im loving life

I bought at $4.20...now it is $3..Im sad..I need to wait

I bought at Cap raise $1.50...it went to $1.08 amid Covid and I was crying...now it is $3 and the sun is shining.

I care not for these silly individual stories of mine though each one is true...it the ultimate story of when we
    are approved in the largest Pharma markets on the planet...when it is realised by the little country news press that there is finally a solution in the world that originates right here in Australia that tackles the last bastion of the major disease...when our % quarterly increase in them ASX quarterlies went from a tiny 10,000 patients to 20,000 and the rest of world is coming...when we reported our first $ of profit and when the FDA and the EMA both say..."Hey Paradigm, go ahead!".

I am waiting for that day in a few years time when I go to my letter box and get the Annual report and read in print just what we achieved in the last year, how many people we reduced pain in...what the latest clinical trial will be and what the elderly couple in Germany did now that they can walk again...and play golf...and play footy...and the stories go on..these are the stories we will one day read and we will celebrate.

I am waiting for the day when I hear there are physical queues a mile long at the doctor's and people are raving about iPPS...and those highly knowledgeable, informed and connected share advisors slap buys (or even sells) on us and secretly wished they had bought this stock when it was a cheap $6...or even $11 back in the good ol' days.

My spec views.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.