MSB 4.59% $1.14 mesoblast limited

Personally I think the way this pandemic, and the response to it...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Personally I think the way this pandemic, and the response to it is evolving, actually plays out really well for MSB. I ultimately think the containment fallacy is just that - ie that trade-exposed, open democratic societies and economies such as Australia's will ultimately not be able to eradicate COVID or prevent its spread and will pay a price in the long run for not having faced up to that. Further, I think the Swedish approach, while politically unpalatable, was probably the superior one (absent a vaccine arriving within six months) to have taken. I think state governments here will end up playing Whack-A-Mole with COVID while seeing their political capital eroded as lockdown measures prove porous.

The US has effectively done a more chaotic version of the Swedish approach, but is running several months behind in terms of timeline.

So therefore it becomes about managing throughput in hospital ICUs and preventing mortality as society builds herd immunity - ie allowing the virus to run its course while protecting the vulnerable rather than contact tracing, lockdowns etc. It seems MSB is ideally placed to be a key plank in a revised, pragmatic response to managing this pandemic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
0.050(4.59%)
Mkt cap ! $1.301B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.14 $1.08 $6.654M 5.972M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1330 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.14 171164 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.