MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Just to select a small part of your inspired post, @The...

1. 1,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1396
    Just to select a small part of your inspired post, @The Yankee:-

"If Remestemcel-L can show that it can treat inflammation (or tame it), then we are talking about the biggest blockbuster that there can ever be."

I could not agree more. Over the years I have invested in several biotechs that were predicted to bring humanity "THE HOLY GRAIL". In every case the cup of bitterness snuck in and booted the sacred vessel off the table, several times at the end of a P3 trial. I will never again hang the Holy Grail albatross around another biotech's neck. (mixed metaphor admitted).

BUT, if the scientific world comes to accept that Rem-L is a near-universal cytokine storm calmative, just wait for that metaphor to be wrung dry by the media.

When I dream (appropriate word, but dreams do come true) about this possibility and its benefits for womankind and their partners (the PC brigade will never catch me), my next thought is well, what next? How to value and how to advance this opportunity? It is just TOO BIG for any company based on our current system to own. And the several-hundred-billion outfits like J & J could not swallow it either. To my thinking, this is government level ownership. And what problems does that bring? China can't buy it because the Australian Government can and would stop them. USA looks the best bet but the Aust. Gov. would not want all the cells sucked up by any one country that would exclude their own. What a complex web for lawyers to make a fortune out of.

Perhaps a consortium of several hundred-billion $ pharmas? That would redefine the word "cooperation" and be another lawyers' picnic.

Anyway, what I am saying is that if Rem-L really does discipline the body's over-enthusiastic and suicidal reaction to inflammation, there is just no way to put a value to it. The prospects for saving humans, economies, international relations, geopolitical competitions, are beyond calculation.

You are right The Yankee, we are contemplating one of the most influential influences on human progress in history. Let's all take a step back and admit that my scenario is a dream, but it is not fantasy. It is possible. And we will know if it is possible within weeks, even though the actuality would take a bit longer.

Please note I use the word "dream" for this theoretical scenario. I have no expertise in high-science biotech or share markets. Share the dream if you like. We will all wake up very soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.