MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Ditto, we need to contemplate the current position with...

1. 129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Ditto, we need to contemplate the current position with covid-19:

- Case growth across curve-flattened and non-curve-flattened jurisdictions coupled with increasingly belligerent populations and bewildering government in/actions incapabilities.
    - Mutations documented.
    - Evidence of limited timeframe immunity (ie: NO HERD IMMUNITY).
    - Complications across many organs documented.
    - Duration of all impacts of the disease for survivors.

Put simply PANdemic becomes ENdemic!

Economic storm in US is brewing...Trump said no-one had ever seen a Level 5 hurricane....just wait!

Vaccine history: Despite the myriad of 'puff-pieces' across the globe in 'bread & circuses' for the masses, 2 clear points: 1) How many vaccines have worked and 2) Distribution & acceptance are major issues.

Therefore something that reduces the WHO estimate of 0.4% to 0.6% mortality to cases, to a level akin to influenza will permit full scale re-opening globally. Noting South Australia recored 177 influenza deaths in 2019.

To throw another stat at a no-herd-immunity sans-vaccine world, South Australia expected/planned for a 6 wave, 10,000 case pandemic...population 1.8m...with herd-immunity at the end! Did someone say "It's the economy...stupid".

So maybe if I knew absolutely what I had and then I was being fully funded, by those who would be my first and very likely largest purchasers, to trial my therapy, man I would I be taking my time to make sure EVERY base was COVERED from the very first recruit, both patient & hospital. (Much to my personal bone-dry, impatient, chagrin as an MSB'er)...

All this before GVHD, CHF, CBP.

All that before start to look at all of the inflammatory diseaes prevalent today...

When the days comes...

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.