MKO 0.00% 7.0¢ metaliko resources limited

Well we'll hopefully get the feasibility thru in January some...

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Well we'll hopefully get the feasibility thru in January some time, which I'm guessing will be very robust - my personal guess about AISC is around the $900AUD per oz mark (think it was $920 in scoping study), but lets say $950AUD conservatively.

So 65k oz at say $500 margin (also conservative since that's a AUD POG of $1,450, current is $1,550) gives them a annual pre tax profit of $32M.

I'd say the max they would have raise to get plant refurb (assuming no lease deal with Bullseye which i'll comment on later), is around $10-$15M. However whether they will do that all via equity, I have no idea, may well be debt or debt/equity as well.

I think that easily justifies a $100M market cap based on peer comparisons. And I just did a NPV calc using my calculator which coincidentally shows an NPV of $99M using the above values and:

- $0 debt
    - 5 year minelife (scoping study only looked at the laterite area, I think its safe to say they will be going alot longer though)
    - 7% discount factor
    - 25% tax rate

If I put in current POG, NPV jumps to $120M. If I drop the AISC to $900 as well, NPV is $130M.

The above ignores any likely toll treatment deal, which could add around $7-12M per annum in profit (for four years) assuming any deal is struck and it is not a lease arrangement (imo it will not be anymore given the plant is now owned by the main resource owner as well).

Then theres the exploration potential which is just insane, but I don't account for that in NPVs as I'm just looking for worst case scenario.

Course my numbers could be all out of whack compared to the feasibility as I'm not sure what they will be looking at, ie just the lateritic resource defined at scoping study stage, extended lateritic resource, or combines lateritic and non lateritic resource. But I'm confident regardless, the annual profit will be around the pre tax $30M mark minimum.

The bigger picture of course is exploration potential and defining multi million ounces in the huge consolidated ground they have. But that will take time. I have a lot of patience.

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.