FLC 8.00% 11.5¢ fluence corporation limited

Ann: Early Achievement of Key Commercial Milestone, page-64

1. 26 Posts.
    You have done well highlighting the importance of China.

As soon as I saw this mentioned, I started buying EMC shares as this is an area I have been involved and interested in for a few years now.

I would point holders to this article which helps explain the need in China.

http://chinawaterrisk.org/resources/analysis-reviews/8-facts-on-china-wastewater/

1. China’s wastewater volume is comparable to the Yellow River’s annual flow With the largest population in the world, China is easily the top ranked country by the amount of wastewater produced. In 2012, the total discharge of wastewater in the country amounted to 68.5 billion tonnes which is in volume terms comparable to the annual flow of the Yellow River of 58 billion m3 per annum. Discharged wastewater comprises of discharge from domestic use (e.g. human waste, washing water, urban runoff) and industrial wastewater. These are often labelled “point-source pollution” as there are specific points where the wastewater is discharged. Contrary to point-source wastewater, nonpoint-source wastewater comes from diffused sources such as agriculture, land runoff, precipitation, drainage and seepage, etc.

China is HUGE. If we can get a foothold here, EMC will be a $3-$5 stock over the next 2 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $124.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $592 5.121K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 59636 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.