LRS 0.00% 19.5¢ latin resources limited

Ann: Early exercise of options - $1.2 million received, page-126

1. 8,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2930
    Agree.

Not concerned about a CR, and we still have a little time up our sleeves anyway, but maybe not as much as some think if the next assays and drill holes are as positive as the last.

Speed is everything now, need to strike while the iron is hot. Markets on fire. Spod price is on fire.

Now a CR to keep the lights on and pay directors etc because the resource is a dud or lacklustre or there are long delays to licensing and approvals (red tape) then yes a CR is a real pain and can hold back an SP.

But if the CR is to progress the exploration at a quicker pace in a booming market then it should be done.

A maiden JORC is the first goal here and fair bit of initial drilling and infill drilling along with lab assays are going to be needed. Not cheap. Get more rigs on site if needed, if the next results continue the current positive ones.

It also comes down to who is the CR too.

If your common or garden CR with instos then May need to put up with some crap at some point.

A corner stone investor a different story, often happy to pay current SP or slightly higher for a decent stake.

Can you imagine Ganfeng or Sigma saying they would take a 10% stake?

On that point Will be interesting to see if any new substantial holders come on board as the volume has been enormous and would have given the opportunity for this to occur easily.

In regards to SPP, I’m in 2 minds.

Without the right news flow after being announced, they can often be an anchor on the SP. They take 4-6 weeks usually to get away.

If the news flow is good get to have picked up some cheap shares.

Any PLS holders here who picked up the 36c shares that started trading on issue in the 70’s Will know what I mean.

Just my thoughts.

Cheers

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $539.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $3.023M 15.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 1782705 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 9071630 63
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.