GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Sorry sorry sorry folks. Fell asleep at about 4am and never got...

1. 104 Posts.
    Sorry sorry sorry folks. Fell asleep at about 4am and never got to finish part two. Luckily I set an alarm for 9.45… got up, quick check of the models, sprinted to my computer, took me 3 goes to log into CommSec (I’d just woken up),changed my 0.002 order to 0.004 for 10mil just in time for opening. Got em! Yeah! I couldn’t believe there was only 750,000 shares ahead of me and I’d sprinted thinking I’d miss out on the 0.004s because I’d been asleep. I suppose you would have all known the 10m was me because of my post yesterday, which is why I’ve been for a surf and not rushed to HC feeling guilty for not being transparent. All I did was do an “amend” and change the price from 0.002 to 0.004. Couldn’t be more transparent than that.
    Models today are a bit stronger than yesterday but nothing to write home about. However today’s price/volume action is sensational. The last time over 100m traded in a day was in July 2011 and we got that in the first ten minutes or so. I thought that was the best piece of news these guys had put out for ages…. Obviously I wasn’t the only one. More importantly, perhaps their credibility is building?

I hate people who lie to make money – greedy pigs. I also really hate unethical people and companies. Completely throws my models and makes them worthless. That’s when I lose money… when there are lies, untruths, omissions, weasel words that fool non-industry experts like me, or straight out breaking the law by not disclosing material information that the law says should be disclosed . GGP have been less than stellar in this area in recent years. But in recent months I have checked, analysed, cross-checked, etc and haven’t found a single example that wasn’t utterly honest. Maybe they’ve changed? Its brought them back onto my radar as a potential stock to buy and now the models are turning in the right direction too. Time will tell. (read the GBG thread for a current live example… there is a buying opportunity coming but it’s a lot lower than my models originally predicted!). People who desire to be rich (aka greedy) also make poor trading decisions – their views are coloured by greed. They are especially bad at picking the moment to sell. I have never had a desire to be rich…. I live comfortably, I have a few extravagances such as my Bayliner 195 classic that I bought in 2006. I can thank Powertel and Unitab for that – I made more out of them than expected due to takeovers. Takeovers are windfalls. Anybody who thinks otherwise is naïve – you either got lucky, were the inadvertent recipient of inside information (and therefore should donate your money to charity), or knowingly had inside information (and should be in jail…. If I every hear about you I’ll report you to ASIC in a flash…. and you are scum if you’ve ever done it!). Because I had two such windfalls in 2006 I felt I should ‘’invest’’ the money in something not market related and not count the windfall portion in my end of year performance appraisal (ie the self-appraisal I give myself. I trust the bloke giving it because he’s the most honest bloke I know).
    I’m rambling again, and this isn’t even meant to be part two.

One more thing…
    I SEE YYYYOOOOUUUU….
    My eyes are on you, you capper.
    My models saw 50m go on at 0.005 and then a few minutes later 50m at 0.006 (between 10.10 and 10.30). You can’t hide from my models. What are you… a convertible note holder maybe….you guys hate massive volume days that throw out your VWAP, and you hate rising price days.

We’re watching you. If you get pulled, my models will definitely get excited! If you get pulled after your first partial sale (makes it crystal clear you didn’t really want to sell 50m) they will get orgasmic!
    Looks like a capper, smells like a capper, probably is one.
    Now time to look at the price action again in GGP… got so caught up in my writing and rambling that I forgot to look. One surprise… not a lot of volume between 10.30 and 11.00, when I thought momentum would have been gathering pace. Maybe a lot more people take a morning tea break than I thought. However, it will weaken the models, they don’t like momentum slowing like that.
    Interestingly just before 2pm (while I was on a lovely left hander), the bloke who had the 99m order at 0.001, I think, amended it to 24m at 0.004 (at least that’s what I think… timing wasn’t right but he probably bought and then cancelled the 99 a bit later when he saw nobody wanted to sell to him at 0.004 (creating an illusion of less bid support). Funnily he got filled almost instantaneously when he cancelled the 99m (clever chap). What I have no idea of is did he want 99m (and has 75m to go), or was it a dollar value he wanted to spend and is therefore complete. Will need to watch the models because its sometimes very hard to work out the big boys on that sort of thing… they’re not stupid. Also the 19m that filled him at 2.12 was a crodd game. Is that him playing games to create an illusion Don’t know, but I’ve seen it done before.

We’re watching you capper with your 2X50m. If you get pulled, my models will definitely get excited! If you get pulled after your first partial sale (makes it crystal clear you didn’t really want to sell 50m) they will get orgasmic!
    Looks like a capper, smells like a capper, probably is one.

Now time to look at the price action again in GGP… got so caught up in my writing and rambling that I forgot to look. One surprise… not a lot of volume between 10.30 and 11.00, when I thought momentum would have been gathering pace. Maybe a lot more people take a morning tea break than I thought. However, it will weaken the models, they don’t like momentum slowing like that after high volume.
    Interestingly just before 2pm (while I was on a lovely left hander), the bloke who had the 99m order at 0.001, I think, amended it to 24m at 0.004 (at least that’s what I think… timing wasn’t right but he probably bought and then cancelled the 99 a bit later when he saw nobody wanted to sell to him at 0.004 (creating an illusion of less bid support). Funnily he got filled almost instantaneously when he cancelled the 99m (clever chap). What I have no idea of is did he want 99m (and has 75m to go), or was it a dollar value he wanted to spend and is therefore complete. Will need to watch the models because its sometimes very hard to work out the big boys on that sort of thing… they’re not stupid. Also the 19m that filled him at 2.12 was a cross trade. Is that him playing games to create an illusion Don’t know, but I’ve seen it done before.

RAN OUT OF ROOM AGAIN! But this time I was clever and copied it all into a word doc. I will post the rest in about 5 mins when I organise a copy and paste.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.