GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

The rest....Also the 19m that filled him at 2.12 was a cross...

1. 104 Posts.
    The rest....

Also the 19m that filled him at 2.12 was a cross trade. Is that him playing games to create an illusion Don’t know, but I’ve seen it done before.

I should mention that punting is for mugs. I do it for amusement only. Yes I bet, but I have a strict rule of no more than $10 on any horse race (and no dish lickers or trooters). Have stuck to that for 20 years although it used to be $5 (I gave in to inflation). I reckon I get just as much of a thrill when my horse wins a race as the bloke who bets $1000 a race. In fact I’m probably happier because I’ve endured zero stress while the other bloke’s been through a lot. You can usually spot them in the TAB. They are the ones who everyone looks at just after the race finishes because they are swearing and jumping up and down. Sad really. As for league betting haven't touched since the infamous give away penalty under the posts incident. How many players in the ARL... a few hundred. I reckon more than one is bent.

I promise to post part two this eveing. I have special thanks to give to my Hot Copper Heroes. I'll explain that tonight.... hint... they are O&G men.

Now onto the most important thing of the day... the surf here in Sydney was great today. try and get down there before dark if you are a Sydneysider.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.