GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Remirez,I normally don't like to chat on online forums... I'm...

1. 104 Posts.
    Remirez,
    I normally don't like to chat on online forums... I'm not even a member of Facebook or linked in. Prefer to just post occasionally and be stalker a few times a week. But your mention of BEPPAs got me reminiscing.

Would you believe I still have them. They are a core part of my portfolio and my model never gave me a sell signal on BIP in all these years. As you know BEPPA became PIH which became BIP in the USA. I've still got all my BIP shares and more. Because the dividends are a cheque from the US they were a pain in the butt (and the bank gouged me on the exchange rate), so I'm reivesting them. Thats worked brilliantly over the years. Even despite the exchange rate being detrimental, I'm still up more than double in AUD terms compared to the days when we all were arguing we were getting ripped off on the BEPPA converwsion. In hindsight, I don't think we were.

I'll answer your question on GGP tonight, but in short I'm in this game for the reading of markets. It fascinates me. Squeezing the last dollar like a daytrader doesn't worry me. There are better things in life to bother with. More important is getting set. My models don't work on a view of less than a week... they are hopeless for day trading (which I don't do... mugs game, especially with the bots now everywhere). When they slip to a buy signal, its a one week to one month view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.