FGR 4.03% 6.0¢ first graphene limited

hehe... all are too shocked to respond lolLets re-cap the last...

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    hehe... all are too shocked to respond lol

Lets re-cap the last anouncements:

Distribution Agreement with K&M:
    Sounds a bit like the deal with Traxys but yeah some time has passed by and a market for graphene exists now. But for sure they have a established network of customers and so their sales reach is much greater than FGRs. We don't know much about this deal but I'll simply hope they are able to sell some tpa of pureGraph... think in 1-2 years we know if it was a good choice.

MOU with EMDAD:
    This is the most significant to me. If it works, the production costs are low and they get one of the EMDAD members to use it the sky is the limit ;-) Will probably take some time to validate/optimize the process but this could be a huge revenue driver....

Cement Trail:
    No details got anounced, idk if an increase of compressive strength around 10% is that great, also the 15% in co2 reduction. Furthermore without knowing the loading level of graphene you can't say anything about it. As JL has pointed out "We’ve already seen some promising early results and, while there is clearly more to do it’s a significant step in the right direction as the industry moves towards Net-Zero in 2050." - sounds like 1-2 additional years are needed for a final descision. So maybe we might get a deal by 2025/26 from Breedon/Morgan Sindall/Fosroc. They are also in touch with C&O Conrete and BGC and shortly they visited Holcim NZ...

The concrete and the battery sapce are of most importance. As we can see they have high potential partners in the concrete space and if their partners go the pureGraph route FGR has probably to deliver thousands of tpa.

Hope we will also get an update on the metal oxide doped graphene/pouch cell. This is also an high potential application... But things take time.... reminds me that hey also have signed a deal with M&I Materials about 3 years ago ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.003(4.03%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.2¢ 5.9¢ $42.62K 700.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36656 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 228058 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 1.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 6.1¢ 35421
Last updated 11.25am 01/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.