VML 0.00% 0.3¢ vital metals limited

Ann: Early results show potential for large Au sy, page-5

1. 7,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1098
    re: Ann: Early results show potential for lar... Pretty much my thoughts. I sold all my stock this morning - and was surprised to get as good a price as I did. I was fearing 10c at the open, and believe that is where things will go next week. I thought the drilling results came out at a curious time last afternoon, but there may have been method in the company's madness, for it wasn't showing on the board for very long and most likely most shareholders didn't even see it. Had it gone on at 8:30 this morning I think it would have been hard to find buyers over 10c. Frankly I was hugely surprised and disappointed by the results, compared to last year's scout drilling which was highly promising. This time the vast majority of the 66 holes were barren, and the hits were nothing like several other companies, such as AMX, MET and even WAF have hit in early stage drilling in BF. I figured the percentages favoured a fall in price and not much chance of a rise for at least a month, so better to sell, with the option of buying back in lower (8C?). If the 1m assays show better figures and/or the next round of holes strike better grades then there may indeed be scope for another significant SP rise over the next few months. Once the Phase 2 programme is completed the company will very likely be looking to issue new shares, and this would ideally be on the back of a good rise, to enable an issue at around 25c minimum. Another issue at 8c or thereabouts would be disastrous. These are just my thoughts and really not those of a shareholder with long term aspirations. Rather my aim was to try to increase my cash for use elsewhere. I certainly made money on VML up from 8c but like many others, I'm guessing, should have been content with February's rise. Good luck to everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.5K 500.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5322211 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 20239615 50
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.