AXE 0.00% 27.0¢ archer materials limited

Ann: Early-stage prototype of biochip system platform, page-37

1. 1,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1064
    That's interesting - I didn't think about them selling this as a system. They state that this is an initial working prototype and that there is a focus on more sophisticated functionality down the track.

As for its use, I presumed that this platform's usefulness was twofold.

Archer can iterate over variations quickly and efficiently to refine and develop the biochip and the graphene field effect transistors.

And to test fluid samples, not only their own but also fluids provided by potential customers, allowing them to provide preliminary readouts and begin discussions with whoever may be interested in the tech.

Where biology meets transistors is extraordinarily complicated - my thoughts were that the biochip is some way down the track and that significant testing would be required. All the biochip updates to this point have been about the creation of functional gFETs. So for me, it's encouraging that they've built a robot that can adequately test the technology. Does the creation of this "system platform" mean that they've cracked some of your concerns regarding fluid dynamics and have a working prototype?A few questions for the AGM maybe.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30122 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.